Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2011

Nicole Scherzinger's Glamour UK January 2012 Feature

While she's currently making a name for herself in the States on "The X Factor," Nicole Scherzinger went back to her roots by offering up a feature for the January 2012 issue of Glamour UK.

The former Pussycat Doll is highlighted in the magazine's year-beginning installment as she chatted about a range of topics including her "X Factor" co-judges and her evolving look.

Highlights from Nicole's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to check out Glamour UK!

On her co-judges on "The X Factor":
"Simon encourages all the contestants to be real. Paula is even better in person. And LA Reid is a force to be reckoned with.

On her evolving look post-Pussycat Dolls:
"We really pulled out that sexy, cabaret side. I'm naturally a more boho-rock, surfer-chic kind of girl. Now that I'm coming into my own, I get to do more with my style."

On her gorgeous complexion:
"I am Hawaiian, Filipina and Ukrainian. For me, moisturizer is essential. I was, like, ten years old when I started using La Prairie!"

On her workout:
"I do a 30 to 45 minute jog twice a week and a lot of circuit training in the gym. I alternate from a few minutes of cardio to sets of 12 on various exercises. I like using 10lb. weights."

On her guilty pleasure:
"I can't resist the Red Doughboys [a red velvet cake] in Los Angeles. Oh, it makes me happy just thinking about it."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-scherzinger/nicole-scherzingers-glamour-uk-january-2012-feature-570191

Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen