Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011

Kathy Griffin Leaving the 'D-List'

Kathy Griffin Leaving the 'D-List'

After six seasons of letting cameras follow her around as she tried to climb the social ladder in Bravo's Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List, comedian Kathy Griffin is ending her reign on reality television.

"It was a really tough decision because I think of the D-List as pretty much my baby," Griffin tells People. "Reality is great, but I really didn't set out to be a reality star. So now it's time to spread my wings and show that I'm a little different than Kate Gosselin."

Of course, the 50-year-old comedian isn't one to completely step away from the spotlight. This year she'll have four new stand-up comedy specials on Bravo. "[I'm] trying to keep the material as up to the minute as possible," Griffin says. "Audiences know when they come to see me live, they're going to see new stuff. [And] as long as there's a show called My Strange Addiction about a woman who only eats toilet paper ... then I have to do stand up."

Though Griffin fans will miss seeing the hilarious red-head on TV each week, the hour-long stand-up specials should quell their yearning. As long as Griffin's mom Maggie and her box of wine make an appearance too, of course.

Are you going to miss Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/kathy-griffin-leaving-d-list-0/1-a-311225

Denise Richards Desiree Dymond Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen