Dienstag, 30. November 2010

Low-Maintenance Kate Bosworth: Casting Call Cutie

Tending to her all-important business matters, Kate Bosworth was spotted heading to a meeting in Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday (November 30).

Looking fab in an unbuttoned sweater, low-cut grey top and jeans, the "21" hottie strutted past paparazzi while heading into a local casting office to chat about her Vita Coco project.

The sighting comes as Kate happens to be the covergirl adorning the front page of the January 2011 issue of Lucky magazine.

During the interview, Miss Bosworth chatted about a number of topics including her quick and easy beauty routine.

She tells, ?I?m the most low-maintenance person. I?m in a constant battle with my mom because she?s always saying, ?Please, can?t you blow-dry your hair? It looks so much nicer when you blow-dry it.? I always wanted thicker, fuller hair, but honestly, I?d just rather be doing something else than blow-drying my hair.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/kate-bosworth/low-maintenance-kate-bosworth-casting-call-cutie-443788

Denise Richards Desiree Dymond Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen