Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2011

Kate Hudson Thinks She?s Having a Girl

Kate Hudson Thinks She?s Having a Girl

Mom-to-be Kate Hudson may only be 14 weeks into her pregnancy -- but she's already predicting the sex of her baby!

"It feels like a girl, but I don’t know," the actress said in an interview on Britain’s The Graham Norton Show. Hudson added that Ryder, her 7-year-old son with ex-husband Chris Robinson, "thinks it’s a girl" too.

The 31-year-old actress is expecting her second child with her boyfriend, Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy. When asked whether the two were engaged, she said, "No, no, not that I know of! I don’t like putting that sort of pressure on it, and I don’t feel it necessary to get married…My parents (Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell) have been 30 years not married, so it’s not something I feel I have to do."

Even though the baby's arrival is still months away, the Golden Globe winner admits she and Bellamy already have some names picked out. "But we’re not telling anyone," she said. "People tell you so much (when they’re pregnant), it drives me nuts."

"I am 31, already have one child and have had one divorce, so it is not necessarily the golden ticket," Hudson added. "I just want to be happy."

Do you think Kate Hudson is right about the sex of her baby? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/kate-hudson-thinks-she-s-having-girl/1-a-317994

Josie Maran Joss Stone Jules Asner Julia Stiles Julianne Hough

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen