Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011

Cameron Diaz Gushes Over A-Rod, Feeds Popcorn to David Letterman


Anyone who saw the Super Bowl in February also saw Cameron Diaz feed popcorn to Alex Rodriguez in a hilariously awkward, PDA-packed display.

Promoting her flick Bad Teacher, the star gave us the inside scoop on the snacky sideshow to David Letterman on The Late Show Tuesday night.

She then reenacted the incident with the cantankerous host ...


Cameron Diaz Talks A-Rod

"We were sitting there watching the game, and I was eating, and I was getting down to, like, the last couple pieces of popcorn," Diaz recalled.

"All of a sudden, I see [Alex's] hand coming in. Anybody who knows me does not put a hand in my food, especially this close to my mouth."

But ... "I said, 'What are you ... ?' And then I went, 'You know what? I love you too much, I'm going to give it to you. You deserve it.'" Aww/barf.

As for their relationship, Diaz put an end to any A-Rod breakup rumors, calling him her boyfriend, in spite of his overzealous snacking and everything.

Sounds like a keeper.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/cameron-diaz-gushes-over-a-rod-feeds-popcorn-to-david-letterman/

Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen