Samstag, 18. Juni 2011

Cameron Diaz Premieres "Bad Teacher" in Berlin

Continuing along the promotional trail, Cameron Diaz was spotted at the German premiere of ?Bad Teacher? in Berlin, Germany on Friday (June 17).

The ?Sweetest Thing? actress looked ravaging in a black pant-suit with a plunging neckline as she posed for picture and greeted fans before heading inside CineStar SonyCenter movie theater.

During a recent press junket, Diaz explained a little about her life growin up. "My father wanted boys, so from a young age sports were always a big part of our lives.?

"My parents were big on common sense and they always told my sister and I that we were capable of anything and there was nothing that we couldn't do if we really wanted to. I always felt confident that I could tackle the world."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/cameron-diaz/cameron-diaz-premieres-bad-teacher-berlin-515527

Gina Philips Gisele Bündchen Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen